Welcome back skaters!!! It has been a long 3 months and we are finally all going to be back on the brand new ice of Frontier Arena!!! We are so excited to see all of your smiling faces again.
As we enter this new "normal" please be patient with us as we navigate new freestyle registrations, new policies, new everything!! We understand that everyone has a different level of concern regarding COVID-19 and we are doing our best to keep all of our skaters, families and coaches safe. Please make sure that you and your skater has read and reviewed our COVID-19 policies and rules. Please make sure that you come to the rink every day with a mask and dressed to skate. Anyone entering the lobby is required to be wearing a face mask. No skaters may get changed in the bathrooms either.
For this next 2 weeks of sessions we will be allowing our lessons to go in and purchase their ice time prior to the general public ice buy. Please note that the Saturday 8-9am session is now a low LTS session. Skaters who are Pre-Juv and above will not be allowed to jump or spin during this session. Additionally, any skater who is not a member of the Spokane FSC or Lake City Figure Skating may get bumped to allow home club skaters priority. We will do our best to provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to be bumped. Finally, anyone who is not a club member, they will be purchasing ice at the $15 price point moving forward (Please contact Moe prior to purchasing this item)
If you have any questions please direct them to Moe at email@example.com
Welcome back everyone!!!
COVID ICE - June 29-July 11 Freestyle Subscription
1. When skaters arrive at the building they will check in the coach at the front door. The
coach will confirm the skater has paid for the session, is dressed for skating, passes the
COVID checklist & applies hand sanitizer.
2. Skaters may bring in Zuca Bags with only the essential items of Skates, Guards, Gloves,
Warm Layer, Water Bottle & Tissues. Absolutley NO KISS & CRIES, NO notebooks, etc.
We are asking skaters to keep all of their belongings inside their Zuca Bag while they are
on the ice.
3. Skaters will arrive at the rink dressed for practice. You will NOT be allowed to use the
bathrooms as a changing room. Skaters will only use the individual bathroom at the top
of the stairs.
4. Skaters will do their off ice dynamic warm up outside in the parking lot keeping 6’ away
from each other. If weather does not allow them to be outside they may warm up in the
lobby maintaining a safe distance.
5. All skaters must prepay and subscribe for their sessions at least 24 hours in advance. No
skaters will be allowed on the ice without prepaying before. Month passes and punch
cards are not available for use at this time.
6. Skaters will sit 6’ apart in designated areas when tying and untying their skates.
7. Skaters will maintain a distance of 6’ from one another while waiting to get on the ice at
the gate we normally enter from.
8. All skaters, coaches and parents will wear masks at all times inside the building from
May 18-May 30. Skaters may remove their masks while skating.
9. Skaters may only bring guards, gloves, tissues and a water bottle out to the ice. NO kiss
& cry bags, phones, notebooks, etc. On ice belongings must be placed 6’ apart along the
boards. Please place these items 6’ apart from one another and away from the coaches.
All tissues must be thrown into a garbage can immediately after being used
10. Coaches will walk around to the player benches and coach from inside the penalty
boxes. Skaters will maintain a 6’ distance from their coaches during lessons.
11. Skaters will not be allowed to stand by the boards and talk or socialize during the
session. NO EXCEPTIONS
12. At the end of the session all skaters on the ice will exit the ice through the hockey boxes
and walk around to the lobby, maintaining a safe distance the entire time.
13. To help with social distancing in the lobby we are asking parents to drop their skaters
off. Feel free to wait in your car or come back at the end of the session. If you do not
feel comfortable leaving your child alone in the rink, you are welcome to wait. However,
Frontier Arena will not have tables or chair set up. We ask you to please maintain social
distancing if you choose to stay inside.
14. Only skaters scheduled and paid through our website will be allowed to skate. NO
15. During the Phase 2 dates of May 16-30 we will not be allowing any programs to be
played and the harness will not be used. There will be NO exceptions.
16. Any coach, skater or parent experiencing any symptoms of COVID should not come to
the rink. We will refund your money for your pre-paid session.
**We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate our return to the ice
during this unprecedented time. We understand that everyone has a different level of concern
over the virus. Please understand that we are doing everything we can to maintain the health
& safety of our skaters and coaches. As the State & Federal guidelines change so will our
policies, we appreciate your patience through all of this. If you have any comments, concerns
or compliments please feel free to contact Moe firstname.lastname@example.org
In the last 48 hours have you had…..
1. Cough YES NO
2. Headache YES NO
3. Shortness of Breath YES NO
4. Muscle Pain YES NO
5. Fever or Chills YES NO
6. Sore Throat YES NO
7. New loss of taste or smell YES NO
If you answer yes to any of these please keep your skater home