COVID-19 Freestyle Subscription Ice - Monday
Time & Location
About the Event
Corona Virus Freestyle Rules
1. Skaters & coaches will bring only their skates, guards, gloves, water bottle and warm
clothes into the building. NO ZUCA BAGS or OTHER SKATING BAGS.
2. Skaters will arrive at the rink dressed for practice. You will NOT be allowed to use the
bathrooms as a changing room. Skaters will only use the individual bathrooms next to
3. Skaters will do their off ice dynamic warm up outside in the parking lot keeping 6’ away
from each other. If weather does not allow them to be outside they may warm up in the
lobby maintaining a safe distance.
4. All skaters must prepay and subscribe for their sessions at least 24 hours in advance. No
skaters will be allowed on the ice without prepaying before. Month passes and punch
cards are not available for use at this time.
5. Skaters will sit 6’ apart in designated areas when tying and untying their skates.
6. Skaters will maintain a distance of 6’ from one another while waiting to get on the ice at
the gate we normally enter from.
7. All skaters, coaches and parents will wear masks at all times inside the building from
May 18-May 30.
8. Skaters may only bring guards, gloves, tissues and a water bottle out to the ice. NO kiss
& cry bags, phones, notebooks, etc. On ice belongings must be placed 6’ apart along the
boards. Please place these items 6’ apart from one another and away from the coaches.
All tissues must be thrown into a garbage can immediately after being used
9. Coaches will walk around to the player benches and coach from inside the penalty
boxes. Skaters will maintain a 6’ distance from their coaches during lessons.
10. Skaters will not be allowed to stand by the boards and talk or socialize during the
11. At the end of the session all skaters on the ice will exit the ice through the hockey boxes
and walk around to the lobby, maintaining a safe distance the entire time.
12. To help with social distancing in the lobby we are asking parents to drop their skaters
off. Feel free to wait in your car or come back at the end of the session. If you do not
feel comfortable leaving your child alone in the rink, you are welcome to wait. However,
Frontier Arena will not have tables or chair set up. We ask you to please maintain social
distancing if you choose to stay inside.
13. Only skaters scheduled with their coaches or assigned freestyle time through Moe will
be allowed to skate.
14. During the Phase 2 dates of May 16-30 we will not be allowing any programs to be
played and the harness will not be used. There will be NO exceptions.
**We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate our return to the ice
during this unprecedented time. We understand that everyone has a different level of concern
over the virus. Please understand that we are doing everything we can to maintain the health
& safety of our skaters and coaches. As the State & Federal guidelines change so will our
policies, we appreciate your patience through all of this. If you have any comments, concerns
or compliments please feel free to contact Moe firstname.lastname@example.org
Corona Virus Coaches Guidelines
1. Every session must have 2 coaches to maintain 2 deep leadership with SafeSport.
2. All coaches must help enforce the current rules & policies set forth by Spokane FSC.
3. From May 18-May 30 coaches must coach from the hockey penalty boxes to maintain 6’
social distancing. You may step on the ice to draw or demonstrate.
4. All coaches must wear a mask at all times inside the building.
5. Coaches may NOT share markers or teaching tools during this time.
6. Coaches using toys as teaching tools must only use hard plastic toys and the must be
sanitized between skaters.
7. No programs or harness use from May 18-30.