Christmas Ice Show Registration
Deadline: Tuesday, October 18, 2020
Type of program:
• Soloist: Must have passed Pre Juvenile or Adult Bronze MIF and have competed at the No-Test level by Oct. 17, 2020. The cost for a soloist spot will be $15.00
• Duet/Trio: Must have passed Pre Preliminary or Adult Pre Bronze MIF and have competed at the No-Test Level by Oct. 17, 2020. The cost for a duet or trio will be $10.00
• Step out Solo: Must have passed Pre-Preliminary or Adult Pre Bronze MIF by Oct. 17, 2020. There is no competitive requirement for this level. The cost for a step out will be $10.00
Freestyle Skaters Group #
This is for freestyle skaters who are no longer enrolled in group lessons or Rising Star Bridge.
• Low Test Group #- Must be Pre-Freeskate to High Beginner. (This includes FS 1-6)
• High Test Group #- Must be No-Test or higher.
**If your are testing October 17th, please put down the level you hope to pass and write Contingent Upon Test next to it**
Soloists & Duets/Trios: You will be expected to have your coach/choreographer choreograph your program. Some
programs may have chorus/group number accompaniment. Therefore you will need to be present for some of those group number rehearsals. Schedule TBD
Step out Solos: You will possibly be a group leader for the group number you will be highlighted in. You must be available for those group lessons. Schedule TBD.
This years theme is “TBD.” Solos and Programs will be assigned by Chris and Kimmi.